Welcome to Ensinger North America
At Ensinger's facilites in North America, we focus on processing high performance engineering polymers in several manufacturing facilities in New Jersey, Delaware, Texas, Connecticut, and our U.S. manufacturing and sales headquarters in Washington, Pennsylvania. Our main objective is to expand the market for engineering plastics by combining our extrusion, casting, compression and injection molding expertise with our knowledge of high performance polymers and applications, and thus provide our customers with a variety of options as they attempt to push the envelope of innovation and part design in their respective industries.
Ensinger is a world wide organization that produces thermoplastic compounds, semi-finished stock shapes, complete finished parts, assemblies, and precision profiles from high-performance plastics. Our products have been tried and tested in wide-ranging sectors of industry.
Ensinger is a multi-national producer with more than 25 production and sales facilities around the world. We are represented in every one of the world's major industrial regions and are well known and respected for our expertise throughout Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
For more information about Ensinger's world wide organization, please visit our Global Headquarters and European corporate site.
Ensinger's North American businesses consist of:
- Ensinger Stock Shapes - engineering plastic stock shapes; sheet, rod and tube
- Ensinger/Penn Fibre - extruded thin gauge sheet, strip, coil and punched parts
- Ensinger/Special Polymers - compression molded shapes and parts
- Ensinger/Cast Nylon - custom cast nylon parts and near net shapes
- Putnam Precision Molding - custom injection molded parts and PLASTOCK® line of mechanical drive conveyor components
- Ensinger Building Products - - Insulation profiles for commercial windows, doors, curtain walls and store fronts
- Spacers and Muntin bars for window insulation